Pho - Vietnamese Soup

Pho - Vietnamese Soup
One of our favorite dishes - Pho

Monday, May 31, 2010

Dylan's 4th Grade Graduation


























It's hard to believe we're all done with Elementary School. Dylan graduated the 4th grade Friday and we couldn't be more proud! He's very eager to be starting Intermediate School. Congratulations, Dylan...We're so proud of you! It's definitely going be be a "beast-mode" summer!! I love you to the moon and back at least a gazillion times!!!

PS Check out the short clip of Dylan learning Led Zepplin's "Rain Song." You've got to scroll down a little bit.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! He's really getting good!! Rino said "in a couple of months he'll be better than me!" I didn't have the heart to tell him we were talking weeks, maybe days...not months. I can't wait for a live concert the next time I'm there. Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete