Pho - Vietnamese Soup

Pho - Vietnamese Soup
One of our favorite dishes - Pho

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sherri's Rocky Road Candy


This treat is a chocolate lover's dream come true!  I share this recipe with you that has been passed down from one of my sisters, Sherri.  I don't know that she knows this but I make RRC every Christmas.  It's super easy and is sure to cure any sweet tooth anyone might have.  Put RRC in pretty Christmas and holiday tins to give as gifts to neighbors, co-workers, etc...I sometimes double the recipe to make for bigger pieces of pure wonderfulness.  I share this recipe with lots of love and happy wishes to all of you for the New Year!!  BRING ON 2013!!!  God Bless you all!!

12 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate chips
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
2 TBSP butter
1 - 10 1/2 oz. package tiny marshmallows (this is 5 - 1/2 cups and I usually don't use this much)
8 oz. unsalted roasted peanuts

Combine chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter over low heat until melted.

In a large bowl combine marshmallows and peanuts.  Add chocolate mixture.  Line a 9"x13" pan with wax paper.  Pour mixture into pan and chill for at least 2 hours.  Break into pieces or cut into small squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment