Pho - Vietnamese Soup

Pho - Vietnamese Soup
One of our favorite dishes - Pho

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mardi Gras in Dallas

I'm way behind on my blogging, mostly because I'm technically challenged and had a hard time trying to upload these video clips. 

I could not continue on until I got to blog about one of our favorite parties of the year.  It should never go without saying what another wonderful time we had at the Redding's annual Mardi Gras costume party.  As usual, they go all out even moving furniture out of the house, with impeccable decorations, food and music.  I'm pretty sure Tricia danced the entire time we were there...You gotta love her spirit!!!  Another great time spent with our dear family and friends.  Thank you to David and Tricia for always hosting an amazingly fun time!  "I thank the Lord for the people I have known....I thank the Lord for the people I have known!!!"  The pictures and music say it all!  =)


The following day our family of five (a rare occurrence these days) headed over to the Bishop Arts District for their Mardi Gras parade, crawfish boil and live music provided by Zydeco Blanco.  It was another day well spent with friends and family.  We're truly blessed beyond words!












No comments:

Post a Comment