Pho - Vietnamese Soup

Pho - Vietnamese Soup
One of our favorite dishes - Pho

Friday, August 27, 2010

David's Infamous Frozen Margaritas



David and I have been known to take our blender to many places....near and far.  David's been making these tasty, tangy beverages for as long as I've known him, almost 25 years now.  =)


1 small can frozen Minute Maid Limeade
1 can tequila
1/2 can of Triple Sec
ice
salt
limes


In a blender combine all ingredients, except salt and lime.  Squeeze some lime juice onto a small saucer and onto another saucer add salt enough to salt a couple of margarita glasses.  Twirl the lip of the margarita glass in the juice and then twirl in the salt if desired.  Serve margs in the salt-rimmed glassed and garnish with a slice of lime.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to try some of these scrumptious recipes for myself. Que rico es eso?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sound delicious! How many ounces constitutes a "can"?

    ReplyDelete